•1 big Fuji apple
(If baking, see note below)
For each half:
• 1/3 c fage yogurt
• 1/2 tbsp honey plus appx. 1 tbsp for drizzling
• 1 tsp ground cinnamon
• Granola (I used “very berry” blend)
1. Mix 1/2 tbsp honey with yogurt
2. Cut apple in half, remove center with an ice cream scoop big enough for filling
3. Fill center of apple with yogurt-honey mix
4. Top it off with granola (as much as you’d like)
5. Drizzle honey all over
6. Sprinkle a generous amount of cinnamon over finished product
Optional: bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes *
*tips: use Braeburn or granny smith apples or your choice of any recommended apples for baking.
Make sure to use Greek yogurt if/when used to bake.
sprinkle cinnamon after baking.